For the past four weeks I’ve been teaching the old fashioned way with the minimal use of technology in the classroom. I have had the ACTIVboard, of course, and the challenge this year has been to get the students using the board as much as possible. But the computer room and the two classroom PC [...]
- BE on I Can Appreciate What That Stephen Covey Guy Was On About Now
- Liz on If You Have Limited Access To A Laptop, Then Is Mathletics Your Top Priority?
- rayray on Sliding Into Apathy
- Sam on When Do I Stop Aspiring To Be A Leader, And Just Be One?
- Graham on Sliding Into Apathy
- johnlarkin on Sliding Into Apathy
- Daryl Owen on Middle Aged Gaming
- Scott Foale on Put The Spoon Away
- CHolt on What Your Classroom Says About You, The Educator
- Graham on What Your Classroom Says About You, The Educator