What Are The Odds?

It's always interesting to peek under the hood of a WordPress blog and see where your links go and who is possibly interested in my ramblings. I followed my Incoming Links over to Technorati and found this......

Well, a closer look at these two outstanding bloggers' profile pics intrigued me. You know how there's a bit of a myth that somewhere in the world is someone who looks just like you? Fate and Web 2.0 might be telling me something here.

And that brings me to a story of my own look-alike. I played golf last Sunday in 40 deg. C heat and when one of my golfing partners found out that I was a teacher, he asked me if I had even copped some ribbing about looking like a fictional school principal from a popular movie. I said no, and asked who exactly did I bear a resemblance to? Does anyone remember "Ferris Bueller's Day Off" and the bumbling principal Ed Rooney? Well, you be the judge.

One thought on “What Are The Odds?

1. Al Upton

Well if fate, serendipity, Web 2.0 or whatever links me with someone with the profile and contributions of D’Arcy … I can’t help but feel honoured. I must admit I prefer his more relaxed look – I got my shot from the one day all the male staff at Glenelg School turned up in suits. That’s my thin Italian tie BTW. I really must blog on that one day … when I get time. Maybe not, thanks for the pleasant distraction Graham – or is that Ed? 🙂