Dean has tagged me so here goes. Cut'n paste and insert my facts. I like Dean's alteration to Rule 3 so the same applies here. (I won't leave a comment informing of the tag - if you're the one of the unlucky 8, you can read it here or in your choice of aggregator.)First, the Rules:
- Post these rules before you give your facts
- List 8 random facts about yourself
- At the end of your post, choose (tag) 8 people and list their names, linking to them
- Leave a comment on their blog, letting them know they’ve been tagged
1. I have never left the Australian continent.
2. I really enjoy Aussie Rules Football but never played competitively until the age of 22 when I was recruited for the Wirrulla Roosters B Grade in my second year of teaching. I played a slow but aggressive half back flank. I wore number 7.
3. "Cars" is one of my favourite movies. I enjoy buying the diecast models cars for my 4 year old as much as he enjoys playing with them.
4. One of my favourite meals is an Italian oil roll filled with prosciutto, Jarlsberg cheese and sundried tomatoes.
5. My first car was an old Chrysler Valiant handed down from my father. I put the designer scratches down the side myself.
6. For a completely hopeless athlete, I am quite proud of the fact that I have become an average handicap golfer (16 at present) and totally self taught.
7. My favourite author is Tim Winton.
8. As a teenager I worked for cash on my dad's farm doing things like putting up fences, herding sheep, building a shed, chopping out thistles and working up the paddocks in the Ford tractor.